Chacom: Champs Elysees (862)
Product Number: 002-512-5361
Though this Chacom design features the downturned stem of a Prince, its proportions are considerably more robust and Apple-like (even Author-like) than we usually associate with that shape. Regardless, it does make for a solid smoker, and one with quite a broad chamber tucked into its compact bowl.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France