Chacom: Champs Elysees (862)
Product Number: 002-512-5362
This offering from Chacom features the low-lying, shapely Prince design, its bowl poised pertly and topped by an elegantly downturned stem. This "862" is dressed in the rich, extra-dark finish of the Champs Elysees, the avenue in Paris known for its rarefied dignity and luxury. With a lightly stained rim matching a band of natural briar along the stem base and a trim metal accent for contrast as well, this is a refined, handsome pipe from the French marque.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France