Chacom: Club (851)
Product Number: 002-512-5370
Shapely and voluptuous, this bent Billiard from Chacom is classically inclined, with the bowl housing a deep chamber and thick, insulating walls. A deep transition leads to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement for a pipe that fits very naturally in hand. This "851" Club is dressed in a glossy contrast stain of light tan and black hues, accented by two brass-hued bands, resulting in a smooth, fine-looking piece of briar.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.26 in./133.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France