Chacom: Skipper (264)
Product Number: 002-512-5394
Classic in its shaping, Chacom's "264" bent Dublin is here rendered in pocket-friendly size with the tapering, firm-heeled bowl and gracefully arching shank and stem lending a handsome profile. It's dressed in the smooth auburn contrast stain of the Skipper line with gold-hued accents and a tan and gold stem topping things off nicely.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.07 in./128.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.84 oz./52.16 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France