Chacom: Skipper (264)
Product Number: 002-512-5395
Chacom's "264" is a bent Dublin with aspirations of becoming an Acorn. An upturned shank is paired to a bowl that, while flaring slightly, also is quite rounded about the rim and heel for a pipe that should slide easily into your pocket. The warm, auburn tones of the smooth finish flow toward gold-like accents, topped off by a mocha-toned, slightly downturned stem.-Joel Balyeat
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.03 in./127.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France