Chacom: Churchill (851) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-512-5474
Great Britain's former PM Winston Churchill loved a nice stogie but I'm certain he would have approved of this handsome bent Billiard from Chacom as well. The tall, softly rounded bowl houses a deep chamber and sweeping heel, while the curling shank and stem balance things out nicely. Dressed in the Churchill's rich sandblast, accented with a gold-hued bright band and topped by an amber-hued, gently bent stem, this (851) would be a fine addition to ones' rotation.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France