Chacom: Champs Elysees (871)
Product Number: 002-512-5502
One of the most iconic streets in the entire world, Champs-Élysées could be considered main street of Paris and is home to theaters, boutique stores, and the Arc de Triomphe. Naturally, with Chacom being a French marque, they've devoted a line to the beloved avenue. Seen here is the "871" bent Apple, and it's dressed in the dark, formal stain of the Champs-Élysées line, accented by lightly-stained briar along the rim and shank end and a trim, chrome band.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.63 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.92 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.15 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.25 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France