Chacom: Champs Elysees (268)
Product Number: 002-512-5676
Named after the famous Champs Elysees avenue in France that's long been associated with luxury, beauty, and an upper-echelon attitude, this "268" bent Billiard from Chacom is dressed in a rich, extra-dark stain with natural briar along the stem base complemented by a bright accent ring for a bit of dress-pipe aestheticism. The rim, too, is lightly polished and chamfered for easier loading of blends.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.09 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.50 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.84 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France