Chacom: Champs Elysees (268)
Product Number: 002-512-5678
Named after the famous Champs Elysees avenue in France that's long been associated with luxury, beauty, and an upper-echelon attitude, this "268" bent Billiard from Chacom is dressed in a rich, extra-dark stain with natural briar along the stem base complemented by a bright accent ring for a bit of dress-pipe aestheticism. The rim, too, is lightly polished and chamfered for easier loading of blends.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.08 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.22 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France