Chacom: Reybert (1926)
Product Number: 002-512-5762
An affable little Nosewarmer, this "1926" bent Apple from Chacom measures less than four-inches long, yet houses a fair amount of chamber within its softly rounded form. A deep bend and gently downturned stem promote a comfortable smoking stance in this travel-friendly Reybert, which is dressed in a handsome cobalt blue stain.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 3.88 in./98.44 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.28 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.33 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.75 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./34.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France