Chacom: Carbone (851)
Product Number: 002-512-5783
I promise you that this pipe is made of briar, although from the outside you might wager its medium is carbon fiber. Such is the case with Chacom's Carbone series. Seen here in a "851" bent Brandy, it's a classic piece with a modern finish, featuring an elongated transition that perfectly accommodates a thumb, depending on your personal style of pipe-holding. The jet-black stem and metal band round out the piece nicely.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./125.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.03 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.11 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.33 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France