Chacom: Atlas Marbre (863)
Product Number: 002-512-5959
This classically inclined bent Dublin from Chacom is traditional in its shaping, with the tall, tapered bowl set to a gracefully arcing shank-and-stem arrangement. As part of the Atlas Marbre line, it's dressed in a low-gloss finish resembling bluish marble and paired to a jet-black acrylic stem, while a pair of trim metallic bands further enhances its classy aesthetics.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France