Chacom: Carbone (426)
Product Number: 002-512-6048
Chacom's Carbone series depicts pipes with finishes that resemble that of carbon fiber. This "426" low-lying bent Dublin is forward-urging and traditional in form, with its sleek taper up front and graceful bend out back resulting in a handsome profile. The real kicker here is that mesmerizing finish across the stummel, mixing traditional shaping cues with a modernist aesthetic.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.68 oz./47.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France