Chacom: Flame Grain Sandblasted Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6647
A large, flowing bent Dublin from Chacom, this rendition offers a sinuous profile that eases from rim to bit without interruption. A ruddy sandblast offers a wealth of stimulating texture about the stummel and accentuates the briar's handsome grain patterns, while a jet-black acrylic stem tapers out back to complete a traditional aesthetic. The tall, narrowly flaring bowl offers a good bit of chamber depth, and the bend of the stem promises good jaw-hanging potential.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.41 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France