Chacom: Black Sandblasted Bent Apple Reverse Calabash
Product Number: 002-512-6704
Squat, stout, and compact, this bent Apple from Chacom is imbued with reverse Calabash drilling, with an expansive cooling chamber held within the shank that allows for a cooler, drier smoking experience. Of a size designed to tuck into a pocket and displaying a formal profile thanks to the dark sandblast, this bent Apple is visually and texturally terrific.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.49 oz./42.24 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.44 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.51 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France