Chacom: Reybert (1923) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6712
The "1923" is a charming Nosewarmer from Chacom, with a low-slung, Pot-like bowl perched at the end of a wide, tapering shank that flares into a jet-black vulcanite saddle stem. The ruby hues of the Reybert finish bring the grain to life in a fiery array, while the smooth finish and curvaceous heel work in concert to deliver a great feel in hand. A great little pocket pipe ready go on your every adventure.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.43 in./112.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.33 in./33.68 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./34.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France