Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Churchwarden (851) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6779
Tall of bowl and graceful in profile, this "851" from French marque Chacom is a willowy Churchwarden with substantial chamber capacity. A warm sandblast dresses the stummel in texture, bringing the briar's grain to life and providing a great feel in hand. The long, tapered vulcanite stem furthers the classic appeal, while a bright metal accent at the shank end provides pleasing visual and textural contrast.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.39 in./263.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.01 oz./56.90 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France