Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Churchwarden (851) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6780
For those looking for a reading pipe, or who just like the panache involved with smoking a Churchwarden, this "851" from Chacom offers both. The briar's grain is amplified by a light mahogany sandblast, and a gleaming metal accent at the shank end adds a dash of elegance. The stem stretches, and stretches, a lithe tapered vulcanite affair that bends down gracefully to offer a comfortable smoking position.- Joel Balyeat
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.30 in./261.58 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.97 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France