Chacom: Club (871) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6799
Chacom's Club series presents the French marque's classic shapes in a warm chestnut finish that's as sophisticated as it is stylish. Additionally, each pipe in the series is accented with a pair of brass bands that deftly complement the finish's brown hues. The Club series' striking aesthetics are handsomely showcased by this "871" bent Apple, which pairs a stout bowl to a curvaceous shank-and-stem arrangement.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.80 in./147.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.88 oz./53.33 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.28 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.31 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France