Chacom: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Churchwarden (851) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-6831
Tall of bowl and graceful in profile, this "851" from French marque Chacom is a willowy Churchwarden with substantial chamber capacity. A warm sandblast dresses the stummel in texture, bringing the briar's grain to life and providing a great feel in hand. The long, tapered vulcanite stem furthers the classic appeal, while a bright metal accent at the shank end provides pleasing visual and textural contrast.- Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.39 in./263.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.23 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./52.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France