Chacom: Montmartre (F3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7005
This "F3" bent Apple from Chacom hearkens back to the late 19th century in its shaping and appointment. A plump bowl adjoins a slim shank as it transitions to an acrylic stem that resembles the amber used in late Victorian times. A unique feature of this pipe is the accent band on the stem, as opposed to shank, which increases its old-school appeal. The stummel is dressed in a smooth chestnut finish which highlights the natural grain in this handsome piece.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.91 in./150.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.66 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.83 in./46.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France