Chacom: Reybert (1821) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7042
A pocket-ready rendition of the bent Dublin, this versatile "1821" Sitter from Chacom is a versatile pipe that combines an oval-shaped bowl with a flat heel for a piece well-suited to smokers on the go. The unique bowl is paired to a bent round shank and bent vulcanite stem in this light and clenchable pipe. Dressed in a rich red stain, the stummel boasts eye-catching grain that makes this pipe as handsome as it is convenient.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.32 in./109.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.95 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.64 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France