Chacom: Reybert (1821) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7043
A pocket-ready rendition of the bent Dublin, this versatile "1821" Sitter from Chacom is a versatile pipe that combines an oval-shaped bowl with a flat heel for a piece well-suited to smokers on the go. The unique bowl is paired to a bent round shank and bent vulcanite stem in this light and clenchable pipe. Dressed in a rich red stain, the stummel boasts eye-catching grain that makes this pipe as handsome as it is convenient.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.35 in./110.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.07 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.77 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.76 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France