Chacom: Reybert (1922) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7050
This pocket-friendly "1922" Diplomat is a convenient travel pipe for the style conscious smoker. The plump houses a deceptively capacious chamber that matches portability with smoking potential. This pipe displays a bulbous heel that sweeps back into the broad, upturned oval shank. The bent vulcanite saddle stem pairs well with the stummel's crimson stain making this a well appointed and easy to clench pipe.-Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.45 in./113.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.11 oz./31.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.03 in./26.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France