Chacom: Reybert (1922) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7052
This "1922" bent Apple from Chacom is part of the French workshop's Reybert line of petite pipes. The bowl retains the charming shape's plumpness, though in smaller scale. It does, however, offer a decent amount of chamber depth given its size and wears a vibrant ruby stain, while a jet-black saddle stem tops off this pocket-friendly piece.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.40 in./111.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.11 oz./31.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.62 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France