Chacom: Reybert (1930) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-7063
A charming little Nosewarmer that's little more than four inches in total length, this "1930" bent Billiard is part of Chacom's Reybert line of petite pipes. The bowl houses a decent chamber despite the pipe's small proportions, while the upwardly curling shank and downturned saddle stem of vulcanite present a classic design. It's dressed in a low-gloss dark ruby stain, furthering its traditional appeal.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.23 in./107.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.09 oz./30.98 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.03 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.34 in./34.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France