Chacom: Atlas Blue (186) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10063
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Blue version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a vibrant, sapphire-and-black stain to complement the acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "186" Billiard shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France