Chacom: Atlas Taupe (185) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10068
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Taupe version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a white acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "185" Billiard shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France