Chacom: Atlas Marbre (863) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10162
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Marbre version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a black acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "863" bent Dublin shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.83 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.55 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.66 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France