Chacom: Atlas Marbre (F3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10168
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Marbre version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a black acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "F3" Acorn shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./34.95 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.44 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France