Chacom: Atlas Marbre (863) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10369
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Marbre version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a black acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "863" bent Dublin shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France