Chacom: Atlas Marbre (F3) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10372
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Marbre version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a black acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "F3" Acorn shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.10 in./154.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.98 oz./56.24 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.69 in./42.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./47.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France