Chacom: Atlas Taupe (F5) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10381
Appearing more like carved marble than briar, Chacom's Atlas pipes combine the French marque's timeless, traditional shaping with a modernist finish that presents a stylish, marbled texture beneath a vivid sheen. The series offers a variety of color palettes, and the Taupe version is offered here: It dresses the briar stummel in a stain that resembles genuine marble, complemented by a white acrylic stem, and it's accented by twin nickel rings on this "F5" bent Brandy shape.-Truett Smith
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.71 oz./48.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./44.03 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./45.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France