Chacom: Club (871) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-512-10400
Chacom's Club series presents the French marque's classic shapes in a warm chestnut finish that's as sophisticated as it is stylish. Additionally, each pipe in the series is accented with a pair of brass bands that deftly complement the finish's brown hues. The Club series' striking aesthetics are handsomely showcased by this "871" bent Apple, which pairs a stout bowl to a curvaceous shank-and-stem arrangement.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France