Davide Iafisco: Smooth Bent Dublin (Gr 9)
Product Number: 002-702-0032
A very powerful and subtly rakish take on the bent Dublin, aesthetically speaking, this piece from Davide Iafisco cuts a striking silhouette overall, with lots of forward rushing momentum created by the strong taper to the bowl, the sharp heel, and the stouter style of paneled shank and stem base that follows. Grain wise, what you'll find here is splendid: a bold display of flame to both flanks with a blazing sea of birdseye whirling around the subtly domed rim.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy