Davide Iafisco: Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-702-0072
Davide Iafisco has a fairly Danish style of shaping for an Italian maker, and it shows in pieces like this bent Brandy. Plump of base, with an easy taper and fluid line of shank and stem, it's a piece that brings to mind some of those classic Danish designs, and he does it with a remarkable skill for not just shaping, but finishing. Indeed, this warm style of contrast stain brings out the best of the briar's fine lines of flame, while offering up a warm and inviting palette.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy