Doctor's: Partially Sandblasted Strawberry Wood Tadpole
Product Number: 002-630-0047
Fundamentally, I'd say this is a fairly conservative shape for Roman Kovalev of Doctor's Pipes, with a Blowfish-like bowl paired to rounded shank sporting the lightest hint of octagonal paneling. Never one to settle however, he happens to have fashioned it from strawberry wood, with the medium's well-defined grain pattern almost evoking the look of a very lively rusticated texture. Roman has left the right flank smooth too, keeping the tactile interest at all time high. With a natural sense of ergonomic substance and a narrow but fairly deep chamber, this is one well-primed for any rotation.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Strawberry Wood
- Country: Russia