G. Penzo: Partially Sandblasted Bent Apple (Flame) (A)
Product Number: 002-782-0044
A rather exciting piece from G. Penzo, this Apple unites opposing colors and textures in perfect balance. The plump Apple bowl is bathed in a beautiful, golden contrast stain to put the conflagration of grain on full display, while the shank has been had a wealth of texture revealed with a crisp, dark sandblast. Altogether a rather special piece, perfect for collectors of unique specimens.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy