Genod: Smooth Orange Contrast (1562)
Product Number: 002-628-0183
While Genod still makes many pipes of classic French proportions (i.e. pocket-sized), the marque also offers a fair number of briars on par in scale with say, your average Upshall or the larger Dunhill Groups. I mention that because this straight Bulldog is one of them: a nice handful of beveled briar, offering up quite a deep chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.01 in./152.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France