Genod: Antique Revolver with Removable Bowl
Product Number: 002-628-0437
In an unusual turn for Genod (and most makers and marques, I imagine), these compact pieces pay tribute to a firearm design the predecessors of which were seen as far back as the 16th century, though one which wasn't patented for widespread use until 1836. Much like the old Falcon and Kirsten pipes, this piece features a threaded, removable briar bowl, in this case paired to a body of jet-black vulcanite. It certainly brings a fresh meaning to the term 'smoking gun.'
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.32 in./33.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.12 in./28.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France