Genod: Sandblasted Apple with Briar Stem
Product Number: 002-628-1363
Genod pipes are made in St. Claude, France, where briar was first used to fashion pipes. In this straight Apple, the French marque commemorates that history in this all-briar piece — both the stummel and stem having been fashioned from briar, the bite and button left smooth — separated from the stummel by a metal accent for handsome contrast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France