Genod: Sandblasted Canadian with Briar Stem
Product Number: 002-628-1397
The Canadian is among the most popular Billiard varietals, maintaining the traditional bowl shaping but with a longer, oval shank. In this Genod example, that shank is terminated by a bright metal fitment, and followed with a stem made not of the usual acrylic or vulcanite, but briar. Briar is very hard, but not as hard as acrylic, so be careful of bite marks on this elegant piece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.72 in./145.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Other
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France