Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Faux Bamboo Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1749
Broad and stout at the bowl, bringing to mind the muscular stature of a Pot, this bent Billiard is a long, protracted rendition. The shank features an extension of faux bamboo accented on either end by a metallic band, accentuating the visual weight of the material. The saddle stem of jet-black vulcanite tops off the piece, making a subtle downturn for a relaxed smoking posture, while the stummel wears a low-profile, earth-toned sandblast that leaves plenty of texture to stimulate the fingers.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 7.71 in./195.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.63 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.57 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.46 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France