Genod: Smooth Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1827
Cauldron-esque in its shaping, with a clinched waistline, this bent Brandy features a bulbous base and slightly pronounced heel that fits plumply in hand. The shank flares gently coming out of the tight-knit transition before being outpaced by a slender, tapered stem that arcs for a comfortable smoking posture. The stummel wears a dark, smoky smooth finish that showcases some handsome grain across the flanks of the bowl when struck by just the right light.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.71 oz./48.49 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.19 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.84 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.93 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France