Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Sitter Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1883
This bent Billiard from Genod is a portmanteau of sorts between its namesake and the Oom Paul shape, making for a distinctive and quaint profile that is startlingly practical, given its flattened heel and deep, spacious bowl which is complemented by thick walls, making it perfect for extended smoking sessions. This rustically sandblasted, chestnut hued pipe is possessed of a sharp bend in the shank and stem, perfectly suited for hanging from the jaw or sitting upright, the metal dome at the junction adding some handsome contrast.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France