Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Sitter Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1885
Presenting the high-set transition seen on the traditional Oom Paul shape, this bent Billiard from Genod is a firm Sitter and boasts a good bit of chamber depth in its tall, Egg-like bowl. Wearing an earthy sandblast and topped by a high-kicking shank and stem, the latter downturned for premium jaw hanging potential, this pipe is further commended by a gleaming metal mount, adding further elegance to the composition.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.65 in./118.11 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.12 in./53.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France