Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1897
Genod's interpretations of shape chart standards are always attractive which is expected from a company that has been in existence since 1865. This bent Billiard is rendered in robust proportions with the tall, upright bowl paired to a muscular transition. The stem arcs upward and elegantly tapers to the lip button, its downturn promising comfort when hands-free smoking is desired. It's here finished a crisp sandblast with a dark walnut stain showcasing the briar's natural grain patterns.- Gabriel Bass
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France