Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1915
Wearing an earthy, rugged sandblast and accentuated by a gleaming silver mount, this bent Billiard from Genod is a fine example of the more than 150-year-old French company's skill and dedication to crafting handsome interpretations of classic shapes. The robust, plump-based bowl houses a good bit of chamber depth and breadth, while the S-curve in back promotes a comfortable smoking posture, the vulcanite mouthpiece tapering elegantly.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France