Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1917
Wearing an earthy, rugged sandblast and accentuated by a gleaming silver mount, this bent Billiard from Genod is a fine example of the more than 150-year-old French company's skill and dedication to crafting handsome interpretations of classic shapes. The robust, plump-based bowl houses a good bit of chamber depth and breadth, while the S-curve in back promotes a comfortable smoking posture, the vulcanite mouthpiece tapering elegantly.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.74 oz./49.44 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France