Genod: Sandblasted Bent Billiard Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-628-1918
French marque Genod has been crafting pipes for more than 150 years now, and that level of skill is seen in this bent Billiard, the shaping, finish and metalworking finesse impressive. The tall, deep-chambered bowl shows an easy taper to the rim from a plump, sweeping heel, while the gracefully arcing shank and downturned stem promote a comfortable smoking posture. Lightweight and wearing an earthy sandblast, this piece is further commended by a gleaming mount of silver hues at the shank end.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.78 oz./50.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France